Hi,

I’m trying to use NixOps to deploy onto an existing NixOs instance (physical
server; targetEnv = “none") and was wondering how the system configuration is
applied. Specifically, does my NixOps description of the server get merged with
the local configuration (meaning the one on the server itself in
/etc/nixos/configuration.nix), or does it completely replace it?

The main thing I’m not sure about is if I have to include the parameters set in
the hardware-configuration.nix of the server into my NixOps description.

Cheers, Wilhelm Schuster.