Hello, for contributors to the NixOS organization it is impossible to
give a third party GitHub integration access to any of my organizations
without also giving it access to the NixOS org. The link below has some
more information about how to change this for NixOS but it will likely
remove some webhooks and other auths (ex: Travis) that will need to be
readded. One set third party won't get access to NixOS unless explicitly
enabled.

https://help.github.com/articles/about-third-party-application-restrictions/

I hope that this setting can be changed so that I can continue using
third party tools for my personal uses without affecting the NixOS org.