Hi! I tried to use buildFHSUserEnv to create chroot environment to
build some tricky BuildRoot project. The function seems to do the
Right Thing in general except for network behavior: calling wget from
this environment returns following

    buildroot-env-chrootenv:smironov@ww2:~/proj/ks/kss-linux-demo$
LANG=C wget nix.org
    --2016-09-22 11:56:53--  http://nix.org/
    Resolving nix.org (nix.org)... 160.153.18.102
    Connecting to nix.org (nix.org)|160.153.18.102|:80... failed:
Connection refused.

Calling BuildRoot-powered Makefile (which requires access to the
network) results in following error:

    FailedConnectionException2 "raw.githubusercontent.com" 443 True
getProtocolByName: does not exist (no such protocol name: tcp)

So I am guessing that the possible problem lies somewhere in the TCP
stack setup. Is it a known issue? How can I turn the network on?

Regards,
Sergey