Hi

On 22.09.2016 19:32, Pavel Chuprikov wrote:
Hi,

I think that the problem is that the patch
<https://github.com/NixOS/nixpkgs/blob/7475728593a49f09c4b7b959b15513aee38ab4b4/pkgs/applications/editors/emacs-modes/proofgeneral/pg.patch>
 from
nixpkgs is not applied for version 4.2 of proofgeneral, but only for
version 4.3pre. Due to this PGHOME is incorrectly set to MYDIR, instead
of nix-provided PGHOMEDEFAULT.

Ok, 4_3_pre works, thx.

regards,
CSS

Regards,
Pavel

чт, 22 сент. 2016 г. в 16:01, Christoph-Simon Senjak