Hi everyone,

Jonas told me that some people didn't understand the raise of the goal
− it looked like "Hey, I can make money with this ! let's try to make
even more !". I just want to clarify things a bit :

The first goal was the strict legal minimum that I needed to get for
the internship to be accepted. Now the fact is that this remains rather
low (554.40€/month exactly), and clearly not enough to permit a comfortable
living (I plan to take the necessary from my savings if needed, but
that's just a safeguard and is clearly not optimal). So that's why I
raised the goal. I apologize if felt roguish to some, there was no bad
intention in it.

Just to avoid miscomprehensions ;)

--
Théophane Hufschmitt