The branch with fixes for reproducible builds can be found at
https://github.com/NixOS/nixpkgs/pull/22585.
Note that neither the build of the 2.7 nor the 3.5 interpreter is
reproducible afterwards. In the case of the 2.7 there's 4 files that just
refuse to use the fixed timestamp in their bytecode, and in case of 3.5 all
timestamps are deterministic, but code using sets is not.