Thanks for sharing Daniel, I see another thread around my same topic
("still waiting for https://cache.nixos.org after 5 seconds..."). So
I'm happy to see such open discussion.

It seems they have some projects in the pipe to improve the delivery.
But I will be happy to support in a short or long term (secondary cache
layer,...)

I'm currently having a 100M, but I'm thinking of upgrading to 1G. (Just
a new offer, more expansive of course but for a reasonable price still.
IMO)

Kari