On Tue, May 09, 2017 at 10:44:53PM +0200, Harmen wrote:
> On Tue, May 09, 2017 at 01:08:08PM +0200, Maarten Hoogendoorn wrote:
> > Unfortunately this does not really help with sharing derivations that have
> > been built before.
>
> Thanks for all the replies. Seems like I didn't miss anything obvious.
>
> My current plan is to try gitlab with my own runner, which has a 'shell
> executor' option.
> https://docs.gitlab.com/runner/executors/shell.html
> That looks like to be exactly what I need for nix based builds.

I tried it and it works rather well. All the console output from the build ends
up on gitlab, easily visible in the merge request. As long as there are only
pure integration tests involved (no databases) this seems a nice and easy to
set up solution for simple CI on private git repos.

Thanks for the suggestions.
Harmen