Good morning,

I've just downloaded nlopt package in different ways (I've downloaded the
*.tar.gz file and I've cloned the GIT repository).

Now I'd like to build the *.dll in order to be able to use it, but this is not
working.

Until now I had the most success with following procedure:

Clone the GIT repository to my "~Documents" directory.

Launch a "CMake.exe ." in the "nlopt" directory (the version of CMake is
"3.11.1-win64-x64").

Build the automatically created Visual Studio projects into the nlopt.dll, and
use that one.

However I always fall into the same problem:

Unresolved external symbol __imp__nlopt_create ...

Do you have any idea how I can prevent that?

Thanks in advance

Dominique