Well, eventually it will have the transcript. This site is usually updated
very quickly, so I woudl expect it within a day.

BTW, from a QA system point of view there was an interesting moment, where
Watson repeated an incorrect answer given by Ken Jennings (and also got the
question wrong of course). This is something that a human player would
almost never do, and I think shows that the competitive nature of Jeopardy
is rather different than a traditional QA setting, and in fact you can learn
from your opponents mis-cues (in Jeopardy).

It would be interesting to know (and I'm sure it will be revealed or maybe
it already has been) if Watson is able to use opponent wrong answers in
working out its own responses....I think a good human player tends to do
that - you can almost see sometimes in Jeopardy where one wrong answer gives
another play the right answer (in a kind of "oh yeah" moment).

Well, let's see how things unfold!

--
Ted Pedersen
http://www.d.umn.edu/~tpederse