I own a Kill O Watt and I love it.  Found out one of my stereos was
bleeding electricity like a mofo...  It is true the Wii on standby
barely makes this meter flicker and when the Wii is powered up, uses
about 15-18 watts.. lol

On Tue, May 12, 2009 at 7:25 PM, Don McMorris <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> Thanks! I actually just bought one of these at the end of last week
> (and just came in today).  We needed to size a tradeshow power feed
> (almost $10/a...@110v for 5 days) and didn't want to overspend buying
> what we don't need.  We'll probably bring it with us also to be sure
> we don't overcommit.  I like 'em!
>
> On Tue, May 12, 2009 at 8:26 AM, Curt Lundgren <[email protected]> wrote:
>>
>> Chris McQuistion mentioned in the recent thread on backup power that a
>> Kill A Watt device can be used to measure the actual power being
>> consumed by an electrical device.  For anyone who's interested, Newegg
>> is selling them for $20 today only:
>>
>> http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16882715001&nm_mc=EMC-IGNEFL051209&cm_mmc=EMC-IGNEFL051209-_-ElectronicGadgets-_-LE1B-_-82715001
>>
>> The code for free shipping is EMCLSMN42
>>
>> Curt
>> >
>>
>
> >
>

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"NLUG" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nlug-talk?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to