I only got to attend one meeting last year (2008-2009), and met most of
the nominees for the first time. First impressions are good, but the
story behind Kevin wanting to make NLUG better would make me vote for
him. Dave doesn't have NLUG in the hole, so that's good accounting
anyway -- he's in by my. John seemed to be a good secretary, so he's
okay too. Russ, if I met you, sorry I don't remember. Lots to remember
there, and I was keen on learning about Groundwork at any rate. 

I had a great time at the meeting and at the B&P afterwards at Pizza
Perfect. My only wish is that the meetings happen closer to KY, but then
it wouldn't be NLUG, would it?


Jim Peterson
Technology Coordinator
Goodnight Memorial Library
203 S. Main St.
Franklin, KY  42134
(270) 586-8397
www.gmpl.org
Library Technology Blog


On Tue, 2009-05-12 at 22:45 -0500, Kevin Eldridge wrote:

> Hello NLUG,
> 
> While at the meeting tonight, we nominated and those nominations were 
> seconded for (2009 - 2010) officers. They are listed below. If you want 
> to elect someone to run for office or if you want to run for one of 
> these positions, please reply to this e-mail. If someone seconds your 
> nomination, we will tally the total number of votes for each candidate 
> to determine who will win that position. To vote for a potential 
> candidate, please reply to this e-mail and state which person and what 
> position you want them to be in the office.
> 
>     *- Nominations -*
> 
>     *President:* Kevin Eldridge
>     *Vice-President:* Russ Crawford
>     *Treasurer:* Dave Manginelli
>     *Secretary:* John Eldredge
> 
> After giving it a great deal of thought, I decided to run again for this 
> year because I felt I did not do enough throughout 2008 - 2009 as I 
> thought I could have.
> 
> Thank you very much,
> 
> Kevin Eldridge
> NLUG President (2008 - 2009)
> 
> > 

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"NLUG" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nlug-talk?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to