Is there any decent, not bank breaking, SIP ATA's out there that can handle
more than one phone line over voip?

Say we have a small office and want to just use basic phones.  Have a SIP
server already out there that we can connect to on the net that will provide
dial tone to us.  Rather not build an Asterisk box for the issue...just need
some adapters to plug those phones into.  Like say at least 4 phones, to say
2-8 phone lines.

Is this just a pipe dream?  Am I going to be forced to build out a full
phone system for this office just for this issue?

--
-Kevin

"You can't turn a pig into a thoroughbred,
but if you spend enough time and money,
you sure can make a mighty fast pig"