ebay

--
-- NOT sent from an iphone,blackberry,Nokia, or any handheld. --

I'm a PC(x86 AND ppc)
AND I RUN LINUX!!!
Linux is like ice cream. It comes in many flavors and everyone has their
favorite, but we all get the same smile regardless of which we choose to
scoop.
-
Thomas Jefferson <http://www.quotationspage.com/quote/35950.html>  - "I
would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty
than to those att...