If you have any topics that you'd like to see demonstrated at the Install
Fest (or would like to do the demonstration), please chime in..  There are
some pages on there already for "recommend a presenter" and "Brainstorm
ideas for presentations."  You can edit the website directly, with your
ideas, since it is a wiki, or just respond on the mailing list.
We will have at least one and possibly two rooms that we can use at the
Linux Fest, specifically for demonstations or hands-on small group kinds of
projects.

Chris