On Mon, Oct 26, 2009 at 4:07 PM, William Turner <b...@uponthebox.com> wrote:

> I have Nero 8 for Windows and it appears to have the ability to handle UDF
> DVD-ROMS.
> If you could make your ISO downloadable, I'd try to convert it for you.
>
> Bill

I worked it out with a command line tool.  Instead of converting the
iso to the correct format, I created a new iso and copied the contents
over.  I used this page as a reference.
http://sharkysoft.com/tutorials/linuxtips/cdcommands/

If this had been a bootable dvd, this method probably would not have worked.