From: GK <gm5...@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2009 18:09:16
To: <nlug-talk@googlegroups.com>
Subject: [nlug] Google Invites Sent

ryan.whitc...@gmail.com
j...@jfeldredge.com
ken.bar...@gmail.com

I've sent off invites as of this post. I received mine within a couple of days.
That's the way it seems to be going for others I have heardabout. YMMV. Enjoy

Vi^3PP

--
GNUPG validated with key 0xD537A8E1. Questionable
validations please verify by phone for authenticity.

Proudly made by your nearest Mutt and Vim using Linux.