I normally do not forward material to this list, but this is important
enough to do so.

> I thought I post this link
> http://monty-says.blogspot.com/2009/12/help-saving-mysql.html
> in case anyone isn't aware of this yet and wants to email the EC.

I urge users of MySQL to read this link and if they feel inclined (which
I hope most of you would) to mail the EC by the listed deadline
(tomorrow).

Oracle owning MySQL is a horrible thing to contemplate, if for no other
reason than their track record with InnoDB.

                                                        John

-- Frank Zappa (1940-1993), composer, musician, film director