It may be, but those interested in working on publicity can certainly
start that process before our second-Tuesday meeting.

I'm primarily responsible for the reservation of the facility, setting
up the equipment, tables, power, and electrical for the event, and
tearing everything down at the end of the event.  I would appreciate
it if someone (or a few someones) would volunteer to work on
publicity.

Any takers?

Chris