Alex, is there any way you could do a demonstration about Amazon EC2/S3 some
day?

(Sorry to thread-jack, but I find Amazon's hosting really interesting and
I'd love to see someone really lay it all out and show how it would work,
from A-Z.)

Chris

On Wed, Jan 19, 2011 at 11:48 AM, Alex Smith (K4RNT) <shadowhun...@gmail.com