Webalizer is basically the same as AWstat.

Those are great at handling the log analysis.

Someone mentioned Google Analytics, this is good at knowing something abut the
speed of getting all the content out to the client machine.

Current employer is also using a tool call New relic to track a lot more
details. Even dealing with the number of errors in code being served. Kind of a
mix between GA and AWstats.