Greetings!

I'm looking for a FOSS alternative for QLab. [0] Primary need is for easy-to-manage cueing for both audio and video.

Simple playlist functionality won't really do the job. I need this to work sort of like a Impress/Powerpoint presentation, but with audio/video files.

I've found Soundboard [1], but it only does audio. LiVES [2] is overkill on video features, and I don't think it has the necessary cueing functionality.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!


JMJ

[0]  http://figure53.com/qlab/
[1]  http://soundboard.sourceforge.net/
[2]  http://lives.sourceforge.net/

--
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"NLUG" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nlug-talk?hl=en

--- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "NLUG" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.


Reply via email to