By updating I mean updating the NLUG calendar listing :-)

On Tue, Apr 30, 2013 at 3:06 PM, andrew mcelroy <[email protected]> wrote:

> Hey,
>
> When I was updating cal.nashvl.org I noticed that there is no talk
> scheduled for May.
>
> Does anyone want to talk about anything in May?
> Could I prod someone into playing around with this:
> https://github.com/shaih/HElib
>
> It's an implementation of homomorphic encryption.
> I might be competent enough by the middle of may to talk about it, but it
> is pretty awesome to see an open implementation.
>
> For anyone who has no clue what homomorphic encryption is:
> Consider this use case:
>  "For instance, one person could add two encrypted numbers and then
> another person could decrypt the result, without either of them being able
> to find the value of the individual numbers."
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homomorphic_encryption
>
> Also, were all the current officers re nominated?
> I never saw anything about that on the list.
>
> Respectfully,
> Andrew McElroy
>

-- 
-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"NLUG" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nlug-talk?hl=en

--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"NLUG" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.


Reply via email to