I renewed it last year.  I made a Google Doc with all the details about our
domain and I shared it with you (at your [email protected] account) last June.

I'll go in and share it with your [email protected] account and you'll get an
email from Google shortly.

Chris

On Fri, May 10, 2013 at 2:20 PM, Howard White <[email protected]> wrote:

> So I was wondering about our domain.  The current registration is with
> Tucows and runs through 17 September, 2013.  Anybody wanna fess up to
> having renewed it last?  I remember the discussion about the renewal but do
> not remember who took care of the matter.
>
> Do tell...
>
> Howard
>
> PS - and some squatter would sell the nlug.com domain for a mere $995
>
> --
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "NLUG" group.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to nlug-talk+unsubscribe@**
> googlegroups.com <nlug-talk%[email protected]>
> For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/**
> group/nlug-talk?hl=en <http://groups.google.com/group/nlug-talk?hl=en>
>
> --- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> Groups "NLUG" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
> email to 
> nlug-talk+unsubscribe@**googlegroups.com<nlug-talk%[email protected]>
> .
> For more options, visit 
> https://groups.google.com/**groups/opt_out<https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out>
> .
>
>
>

-- 
-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"NLUG" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nlug-talk?hl=en

--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"NLUG" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.


Reply via email to