Okay, I'm starting earlier in notifying everyone for two reasons:
We use MRBIII room 1220 by the grace of Vanderbilt University and they
have an event August 13 that takes priority over us. Vanderbilt has
graciously offered us RLH 202 in Light Hall (over by Veterans Hospital).
I think we've met there a couple of times many years ago.
Tyler Reese of Dell has raised his hand asking if he could present how
he and his Dell teammates use sudo and other security access tools in
linux. We, NLUG, haven't really had a good way to intro ourselves to
Dell so I'm really excited to have this discussion.
I'll be posting other reminders about August 13, RLH 202 Light Hall,
6PM. Tell your friends. Tell folks that you know to be Dell customers.
Howard White
NLUG fearless leader v10.1
--
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"NLUG" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/nlug-talk?hl=en
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "NLUG" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
to [email protected].
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.