Attention NLUG members and lurkers!
Our meeting, August 13 6PM, is a special vendor presentation by the
Software Support folks at Dell. I remind you of this excitement to call
to your attention that Dell shall be ordering in Pizza from our favorite
haunt Pizza Perfect. To get in on that benefit, you need to be in
attendance of the presentation in advance of the order being placed.
Now, we're a pretty generous bunch but I know we do not wish to miss out
on provided food.
Second matter - room conflict means the August meeting (only) shall be
in Light Hall RLH 202.
May I humbly request a great turnout?
Howard White
NLUG fearless leader v10.1
--
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"NLUG" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/nlug-talk?hl=en
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "NLUG" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
to [email protected].
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.