I certainly have places to keep such a thing. Now all we need are events at which to use the sign. I'm driving my truck to work today in Brentwood...

Howard

On 11/05/2013 09:12 PM, Jim Peterson wrote:
If no one else in the group claims it, I'll take it. I can use it for
something...

Michael Chaney <[email protected]> wrote:

    We are in the process of preparing to move, which is a massive
    undertaking.  I have a piece of NLUG history that someone may want
    that I probably won't be able to take to whatever house I buy simply
    because it probably won't have an unfinished room in the basement.

    As you can see on the attachment, this is a "linux learning theater"
    NLUG sign from the last ITEC show, probably in 2002.  It is massive:
    48" by 92" (4ft by ~7.5ft).  It has a giant Tux on it.  The sign is
    made of 3/16" or so plastic and weighs quite a bit.  It hung from
    the ceiling in the convention center for the show.  It's useful as
    building material if nothing else.

    Any takers?

    Michael
    --
    Michael Darrin Chaney, Sr.
    [email protected] <mailto:[email protected]>
    http://www.michaelchaney.com/


--
Sent from my Android device with K-9 Mail. Please excuse my brevity.

--
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "NLUG" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/nlug-talk?hl=en

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "NLUG" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send
an email to [email protected].
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

--
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"NLUG" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nlug-talk?hl=en

--- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "NLUG" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

Reply via email to