I really wanted to be there, but I need to get some stuff done at work.  If
there is a presentation file, I'd be interested in getting a copy of it.

Paul Boniol


On Tue, Nov 12, 2013 at 10:22 AM, andrew mcelroy <[email protected]>wrote:

> Greetings,
>
> This is a quick reminder that tonight is NLUG. I look forward to seeing
> what Tilghman has to present.
>
> *Tuesday, November 12, 2013 - Monthly Meeting*
>
>    -
>
>    Tilghman Lesher will present on the topic *Fun with [image:
>    [WWW]]Graphviz <http://www.graphviz.org/>* a primer on the topic, as
>    well as showing some interesting things he has done with Graphviz.
>
>
>
>
>
> I have recently found myself needing to create/visualize graphs.
>
>
> Andrew McElroy
>
> --
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "NLUG" group.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> [email protected]
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/nlug-talk?hl=en
>
> ---
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "NLUG" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
> email to [email protected].
> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
>

-- 
-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"NLUG" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nlug-talk?hl=en

--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"NLUG" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

Reply via email to