Here are a few books for my friends.  I have books from years of not
getting rid of enough, but I will still have more than I
can reasonably keep.  So more will be added to the list from time to time.

Lots of O'Reily books, some light reading, some geekie hacking type,
some investing.  If they are really bad, I trash them,
but some have stickers from purchase, a few have name or book plates
inside, few have many notes, most are pristine.

    
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AmzjKrMU1HCRdG8tazVTVlNvRkw1dE5CRUF2WE03RkE&usp=sharing

They are listed on Amazon for sale, but I will part with them to
friends that have a interest.
For local pickup or we can argue over the cost of postage. :)

I will update as things 'disappear'.

If you are interested, private email please.

><> ... Jack

On today's episode of 'This Ol Geek'...
"Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart"... Colossians 3:23
"If you are not part of the solution, you are part of the precipitate"
- Henry J. Tillman
"Anyone who has never made a mistake, has never tried anything new." -
Albert Einstein
"You don't manage people; you manage things. You lead people." -
Admiral Grace Hopper, USN
"Life is complex: it has a real part and an imaginary part." - Martin Terma

-- 
-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"NLUG" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nlug-talk?hl=en

--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"NLUG" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

Reply via email to