Anybody have more experience than I with the zint library that encodes barcode variants?

The package I am currently trying to install on CentOS 6.5 is zint-2.4.1-1rhel5.i386 (yeah, we're 32 bit) and it doesn't appear to be as happy now as it was with earlier versions of CentOS 6.

Thoughts. The packager is listed as Fedora Project. Was curious about what it would take to compile from source (not something I really know how to do).

Howard

--
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"NLUG" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nlug-talk?hl=en

--- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "NLUG" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

Reply via email to