I attended to several CodeStock while I lived in Tennessee. It is a great
low-cost event, I advise it for everyone. I also know that they are looking
forward to diversify their material what they can offer with the
conference, so don't hesitate to try to get in if you have any presentation!
Personally I only "presented" at Open Spaces. That's when you come up with
topics right there at the conference, and people who are interested join.
It's an "unconference" style stuff, but this is just a small division of
the conf, not the whole conference is about that. BTW, that's how I met
with Greg Turnquist at on of my open spaces about Java, and we decided to
found the Nashville Java User Group.

Csaba


On Sun, Feb 9, 2014 at 7:03 PM, Howard White <[email protected]> wrote:

> On 02/09/2014 08:46 PM, Bryan Hunter wrote:
>
>> CodeStock is a fun, low-pressure dev conference in Knoxville. This year
>> it will be on July 11-12. I hope lots of NashFP folks will go and speak.
>>
>> http://www.codestock.org/codestock-2014-call-to-speakers/
>>
>> -Bryan
>>
>
> Forwarding this to NLUG.  Bryan Hunter is the CTO at Firefly Logic and a
> prime mover in the Nashville Functional Programmers group.
>
> Howard
>
> --
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "NLUG" group.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to nlug-talk+unsubscribe@
> googlegroups.com
> For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/
> group/nlug-talk?hl=en
>
> --- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> Groups "NLUG" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
> email to [email protected].
>
> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
>

-- 
-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"NLUG" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nlug-talk?hl=en

--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"NLUG" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

Reply via email to