I like one, it would help when I go Linux Fest as most of my equipment
is donated to me anyway.

On Wed, May 11, 2016 at 11:24 AM, Chris McQuistion
<cmcquist...@watkins.edu> wrote:
> Watkins College
> 2298 Rosa L Parks Blvd
> Nashville, TN 37228
>
> Email me or Curt and we'll coordinate a pickup time
>
> On Wed, May 11, 2016 at 10:23 AM, Michael L <helpwithmath...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>>
>> I'd be interested in a Mac Pro please.  Where do I need to show up?
>>
>> On Wed, May 11, 2016 at 9:52 AM, Curt Lundgren <verif...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> Watkins College has FIVE Mac Pro computers and TWO 20" iMac computers to
>>> be given away.  We'll limit each recipient to one computer unless demand is
>>> low.  These all have Intel CPUs but internal firmware limitations mean only
>>> 32-bit operating systems can be run.  They're all loaded up with Ubuntu and
>>> ready to go.  No keyboards, mice or displays (with the obvious exception of
>>> the iMacs.)
>>>
>>> Mac Pros:  Xeon processor, 4 GB RAM, 250 GB drive - can take up to four
>>> SATA drives, could make a great file server.
>>>
>>> iMacs:  We think it's a Core 2 Duo, 2 GB RAM, 250 GB drive.
>>>
>>> Indicate your interest, but these are given to the first people who
>>> actually show up at our doorstep.  No deposit, no return, no warranty, no
>>> support.  Helen Waite has offered to handle any complaints.
>>>
>>> Enjoy!
>>> Curt Lundgren
>>>
>>> --
>>> --
>>>
>>> ---
>>> "NLUG" group.
>>> email to nlug-talk+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
>>

>> --
>> --
>>
>> ---
>> "NLUG" group.
>> email to nlug-talk+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.

Terror PUP a.k.a
Chuck "PUP" Payne
openSUSE -- Terrorpup
openSUSE Ambassador/openSUSE Member
freenode(irc) --terrorpup/lupinstein
Register Linux Userid: 155363

Have you tried SUSE Studio? Need to create a Live CD,  an app you want
Studio a try.