Sorry Joey, now to reply to the list...

Definitely Clonezilla.  Like Chris, I use Clonezilla all the time.

Howard

On 04/06/2018 09:06 AM, JMJ wrote:
Sorry... that was a vote for Clonezilla not a question about it. :-)

JMJ

On Fri, Apr 6, 2018, 9:06 AM JMJ <roadr...@gmail.com <mailto:roadr...@gmail.com>> wrote:

    Clonezilla?

    JMJ

    On Fri, Apr 6, 2018, 8:39 AM Jack Coats <j...@coats.org
    <mailto:j...@coats.org>> wrote:

        If figure this email group is depricated, but was wondering of
        some old hats are still here...

        I have a Windows 7 problem/oppertunity.

        My wife was given 8 computers with Win7 nicely running.

        How can I make a clone of these, so that if one gets trashed, I
        can restore it (assume worst case, bare metal restore).

        I prefer opensource or low cost (it is comeing from my pocket).

        Thanks ol'friend.

        ... Jack Coats

-- ><> ... Jack

        The Four Boxes of Liberty - "There are four boxes to be used in
        the defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury and ammo. Please use
        in that order."
        "Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart"... Colossians 3:23
        "Anyone who has never made a mistake, has never tried anything
        new." - Albert Einstein
        "You don't manage people; you manage things. You lead people." -
        Admiral Grace Hopper, USN
        "The most dangerous phrase in the language is "We’ve always done
        it this way"-- Admiral Grace Hopper, USN
        "Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I
        learn." - Ben Franklin

-- -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the
        Google Groups "NLUG" group.
        <mailto:nlug-talk@googlegroups.com>
        nlug-talk+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com
        <mailto:nlug-talk%2bunsubscr...@googlegroups.com>
        For more options, visit this group at

        ---
        Google Groups "NLUG" group.
        it, send an email to nlug-talk+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com
        <mailto:nlug-talk+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com>.

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "NLUG" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to nlug-talk+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com <mailto:nlug-talk+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com>.

--- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "NLUG" group.