Hello Kevin,

Kevin Cosgrove writes:
> [...]
> The following persists in presenting itself with each new login the
> first time I run an nmh command, e.g. 'scan' is the one that generated
> what's below. One symptomatic machine runs Fedora 26, and the other
> symptomatic machine runs Fedora 27. I'm guessing that there's a
> file that gets written or touched that stops this from happening on
> subsequent nmh commands. Further, that file might be prevented somehow
>  from being written, or it might be getting erased somehow.
>
> Any ideas where to look?
> [...]

There should be a `Version:' string in `mhpath +`/`mhparam context`.

This can be disabled by adding a `Welcome: disable' entry in the
nmh profile.

(But, unfortunately no idea why that happens every time... Maybe
some program/script removes the `Version:' line in the context
every login?)

--
nmh-workers