Hi,

What are the best ways to deal with ics calendar files with nhm and/or mh-e ?

I use nmh with mh-e as front end, and get regularly ics files. When
getting such a file I would like to do the following:

1 a) Add the event to my google calendar;
  b) Make an update to an existing event in my google calendar

2 a) Add it to the emacs diary file;
  b) Make an update to an existing entry in emacs diary;

3) Acknowledge / accept / reject the event;

For (1a) I use gcalcli but I feel it is a bit unreliable; it worked
well, then it did not work for several months due to an update; then it
worked again on some of my platforms but not others. So I wonder if
there is a better alternative.

For (1b) and (3) I have no working solution.

What methods do others use?

Cheers,
Axel

--