Leonid Gibiansky, Ph.D.
President, QuantPharm LLC
web:    www.quantpharm.com
e-mail: LGibiansky at quantpharm.com
tel:    (301) 767 5566

Xiao, Alan wrote:
Dear All,

I know this is an old topic, too, but would like to see the statistics.
When you have a dataset with about 10% of dense Phase II data (predose, 2, 4,
8, and 12 hrs post dose on day 1 and at steady state, twice-daily dose regimen)
and about 90% of very sparse Phase III data (1-2 samples/patient), which method
do you prefer: FO or FOCE? or FO for model development but FOCE for model
refinement/finalization? If FOCE is not practical because of long run-time or
numerical difficulties in converge, do you stop here or would you use FO?

Thanks,

Alan