Dear All:

I'm writing to inform you that we continue to solicit CVs who are
interested in pursuing entry-level and senior pharmacokineticist
positions within the Department of Drug Metabolism at Merck Research
Laboratories at our West Point, Pennsylvania location -- in fact, we are
planning to expand our group substantially in 2009.  Pharmacokineticists
at Merck work in inter-disciplinary teams to design, conduct, and
interpret the results of clinical drug trials, with a focus on obtaining
and interpreting quantitative data on the time course of drug
concentrations within the body and drug effects on the body.  In
addition, pharmacokineticists play a central role in PK/PD modeling and
simulation, a key aspect of model-based drug development at Merck.
Pharmacokineticists are expected to present their results at internal
and external meetings and to write reports and other regulatory
documents to support drug registration.

We are looking for bright individuals with an aptitude for both
experimental design/interpretation and quantitative analysis,
particularly mathematical modeling.  Experience in the area of PK/PD
and/or population analyses is highly desirable but not essential.  In
addition, experience in PK/PD analysis of biologic therapeutics is a
plus.

I would appreciate it if you would pass this information along to anyone
whom you think may be interested.  We are looking for individuals who
are available immediately or any time in 2009.  Interested individuals
can apply online using the following information:
www.merck.com/careers ; Requisition # 000788

Please apply online directly and don't reply to this email since CVs
will be collected online only.
New Jersey, USA 08889), and/or its affiliates (which may be known
outside the United States as Merck Frosst, Merck Sharp & Dohme or
MSD and in Japan, as Banyu - direct contact information for affiliates is
available at http://www.merck.com/contact/contacts.html) that may be
confidential, proprietary copyrighted and/or legally privileged. It is
intended solely for the use of the individual or entity named on this
message. If you are not the intended recipient, and have received this
message in error, please notify us immediately by reply e-mail and
then delete it from your system.