Dear Fabrice,

Since the model is dying with the first individual in the data, one explanation might lie with the initial estimates of your model parameters. A suggestion would be to implement the model in an exploratory modelling tool like Berkeley Madonna to see whether the initial estimates are OK, and the model is behaving as it should. It's worth mentioning as well that this model really needs quite a bit of information in the absorption phase in order to be useful - if data in this region of your PK profiles is limited, you'll almost certainly see numerical issues.

The only obvious issue I see with the implementation in the code you've provided is that F1 (bioavailability of the dose compartment) should be set to 0, since dosing is completely handled by the model code (assuming DOSE is set in $DATA and is appropriately populated in every record in the data file) - if not, you'll want to add

IF(AMT.GT.0) DOSE=AMT

to your control stream as well.

Hope that's helpful!

Best