From: owner-nmus...@globomaxnm.com [mailto:owner-nmus...@globomaxnm.com] On
Behalf Of Nick Holford
Sent: Friday, October 12, 2012 8:40 PM
To: nmusers
Subject: Re: [NMusers] What does MU_WARNING 24 mean?

Bob,

This is a control stream used successfully with NM6. Therefore there are
no MU_X declarations (see question 1).

The intel and g95 compilers works fine with all other problems I've
tried. Its only with this strange warning/error situation that there
seems to be a difference between them.

Nick

--
Nick Holford, Professor Clinical Pharmacology
Dept Pharmacology & Clinical Pharmacology, Bldg 503 Room 302A

ICON plc made the following annotations.
This e-mail transmission may contain confidential or legally privileged
information
that is intended only for the individual or entity named in the e-mail address.
If you
are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure,
copying,
distribution, or reliance upon the contents of this e-mail is strictly
prohibited. If
you have received this e-mail transmission in error, please reply to the
sender, so that
ICON plc can arrange for proper delivery, and then please delete the message.
Thank You,
ICON plc
South County Business Park
Leopardstown