From: owner-nmus...@globomaxnm.com [mailto:owner-nmus...@globomaxnm.com] On
Behalf Of Ron Keizer
Sent: Monday, July 08, 2013 3:23 PM
To: Thomson, Maggie
Cc: Mukul Minocha; nmusers@globomaxnm.com
Subject: Re: [NMusers] NONMEM 7.2 and Pirana/Xpose4

hi Maggie,

the problem is with the first two tables you define:

$TABLE ID BW APAR CL V FIRSTONLY
$TABLE ID TIME DV PRED IPRED IWRES

Since you do not specify the FILE argument, these are not outputted to a file,
but printed in the result file itself (usually .res or .lst). In principle this
should be fine, but this causes the other four tables that you define (and for
which you do specify FILE=...), not to be printed at all. This seems like a bug
in NONMEM to me, or perhaps someone knows a reason for this behavior?
Anyway, if you remove the first two $TABLE records, or also specify FILE=... in
those $TABLE records, the tables are outputted fine (and you will be able to
make goodness of fit plots with Pirana / R / Xpose).

best regards,
Ron

PS. $SCATTER is kind of a rudimentary NONMEM function, we have so many nice
graphical tools these days...

Ron Keizer, PharmD PhD
Post-doctoral fellow, Integrative Pharmacology
Dept. of Bioengineering & Therapeutic Sciences
University of California San Francisco (UCSF)
Pirana Software & Consulting BV
USA / the Netherlands
www.pirana-software.com<http://www.pirana-software.com/>
On Mon, Jul 8, 2013 at 10:27 AM, Ron Keizer