From: owner-nmus...@globomaxnm.com [mailto:owner-nmus...@globomaxnm.com] On
Behalf Of Ting-Jie GUO
Sent: Thursday, December 11, 2014 10:33 PM
To: nmusers@globomaxnm.com
Subject: [NMusers] NONMEM problem with gcc/gfortran 5.0 under Mac OS 10.10
Yosemite

Dear all,

I encounter a problem after upgrading my mac to Yosemite. I also renew the
gcc/gfortran from 4.8 to 5.0 version as Yosemite can't support gcc/gfortran 4.8
well. But there is always a note presented every time when I run NONMEM as
follows:

Note: The following floating-point exceptions are signalling: IEEE_INVALID_FLAG
IEEE_DIVIDE_BY_ZERO

​which I've never seen before​. I'm sure there's no wrong with control stream.
Have anyone ever seen the situation before?

Sincerely,​

--
Ting-Jie GUO
Group of Pharmacometrics,