inVentiv Health is seeking an enthusiast pharmacometrician looking for a
dynamic working environment to complement its pharmacometrics team, either as a
home-based or on-site position. You will be part of a group that encourages
creativity and works collaboratively while valuing individual contributions to
a project. The pharmacometrics team primary responsibility is strategically
supporting key decisions makers with quantitative knowledge, thus accelerating
drug development. In addition, the pharmacometrics team scientifically
contributes to the field by authoring peer-reviewed publications. The range of
iVH's pharmacometrics projects spans from Phase I first-in-human to Phase III
As a pharmacometrician part of the inVentiv Health family, you will,
* use quantitative approaches to integrate knowledge of PK, PD, efficacy,
safety, patient demographics, and pathophysiological factors to facilitate
product development and decision making
* participate in the development of structured and standardized data modeling
* support your pharmacokineticists and biostatisticians colleagues with regards
to model-informed drug development
* participates to research and development initiatives in the field of
pharmacometrics, resulting in peer-reviewed publications
* Ph.D. in pharmacology, biology, engineering, mathematics or statistics.
Alternatively, a M.Sc. degree in one of the preceding fields, with significant
hands-on modeling experience, may be considered. 2- to 5 years of relevant
industry experience is expected.
* Significant and practical experience with mathematics / modeling software
(e.g. NONMEM, Matlab, R) is required.
* Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills, both written
and spoken, with an ability to inform, influence, convince, and persuade.
* Pharmacometrics experience in neuroscience and oncology is highly desirable
inVentiv Health is dedicated to building a workplace and a culture that
celebrates and promotes diversity and inclusion by creating an environment that
recognizes, values and utilizes the unique skills and abilities of all our
The wide spectrum of experiences, values, perspectives and outlooks that exists
across our workforce and our businesses is one of our greatest strengths as an
organization. By working together, we can maintain a work environment in which
all employees have the opportunity to develop their potential and contribute
fully. Fundamental to our organization's success are equal opportunity, fair
employment practices and the creation of a workforce that reflects the
diversity of the community in which we live and work.
To submit your CV or for additional information please communicate with:
2500 Einstein, Quebec
Quebec, G1P 0A2