*From:*owner-nmus...@globomaxnm.com
[mailto:owner-nmus...@globomaxnm.com] *On Behalf Of *Fanny Gallais
*Sent:* Wednesday, February 15, 2017 5:55 AM
*To:* nmusers@globomaxnm.com
*Subject:* [NMusers] Parameter uncertainty

Dear NM users,

I would like to perform a simulation (on R) incorporating parameter
uncertainty. For now I'm working on a simple PK model. Parameters were
estimated with NONMEM. I'm trying to figure out what is the best way to
assess parameter uncertainty. I've read about using the standard errors
reported by NONMEM and assume a normal distribution. The main problem is
this can lead to negative values. Another approach would be a more
computational non-parametric method like bootstrap. Do you know other
methods to assess parameter uncertainty?

Best regards

F. Gallais

*NOTICE: *The information contained in this electronic mail message is
intended only for the personal and confidential use of the designated
recipient(s) named above. This message may be an attorney-client
communication, may be protected by the work product doctrine, and may be
subject to a protective order. As such, this message is privileged and
confidential. If the reader of this message is not the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this message
in error and that any review, dissemination, distribution, or copying of
this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
communication in error, please notify us immediately by telephone and
e-mail and destroy any and all copies of this message in your possession
(whether hard copies or electronically stored copies). Thank you.

Personal data may be transferred to the United States of America and, if
this occurs, it is possible that US governmental authorities may access
such personal data.

buSp9xeMeKEbrUze