Dear NMUsers,

inVentiv Health is seeking an enthusiast principal-level scientist,
experienced in quantitative systems pharmacology, looking for a dynamic
working environment to complement its pharmacometrics/QSP team, either as a
home-based or on-site position. You will be part of a group that encourages
creativity and works collaboratively while valuing individual contributions
to a project.   The pharmacometrics team primary responsibility is
strategically supporting key decisions makers with quantitative knowledge,
thus accelerating drug development.  In addition, the pharmacometrics team
scientifically contributes to the field by authoring peer-reviewed
publications.  The range of iVH’s pharmacometrics projects spans from
non-clinical to Phase III registration trials.

As a principal QSP scientist part of the inVentiv Health family, you will,

- develop multi-scales mechanistic models of disease, and their
applications in decision making

- participates to research and development initiatives in the field of QSP
and pharmacometrics, resulting in peer-reviewed publications

Requirements,

- Ph.D. in pharmacology, biology, engineering, mathematics or statistics.
 2- to 5 years of experience in systems biology, systems pharmacology is
expected.

- Significant and practical experience with mathematics / modeling software
(e.g. Matlab  SimBiology™) is required.

- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills, both
written and spoken, with an ability to inform, influence, convince, and
persuade.

inVentiv Health is dedicated to building a workplace and a culture that
celebrates and promotes diversity and inclusion by creating an environment
that recognizes, values and utilizes the unique skills and abilities of all
our employees.

The wide spectrum of experiences, values, perspectives and outlooks that
exists across our workforce and our businesses is one of our greatest
strengths as an organization. By working together, we can maintain a work
environment in which all employees have the opportunity to develop their
potential and contribute fully. Fundamental to our organization’s success
are equal opportunity, fair employment practices and the creation of a
workforce that reflects the diversity of the community in which we live and
work.

To submit your CV or for additional information please communicate with:

Olivier Desmeules

Human Resources

Clinical Division

Inventiv Health