Dear all,

The Pharmetheus team is expanding!

Pharmetheus is a pharmacometrics consultancy company supporting drug
development of compounds in all phases and in most therapeutic areas, through
strategic support as well as hands on modelling and simulation performed within
a reproducible reporting environment. Pharmetheus delivers impactful data
analysis results in time for decisions, making us a solid collaboration partner
to both small and large drug development companies all over the globe.

We are a group of 20+ motivated and dedicated people looking to grow further.
You are the right person to contact us if you are passionate about improving
drug development and would like to explore a position at Pharmetheus. A PhD
including pharmacometric modeling or an equivalent experience will be expected
as well as well-developed logical thinking and communication skills.

We welcome both applicants with a NONMEM/R/other relevant software advanced
user profile and applicants with a Clinical Pharmacology oriented primary
competence. Availability to work at least initially and/or partially from our
offices in Uppsala or Stockholm is an advantage but not a prerequisite.
Pharmetheus offers a good working environment, and unique competence
development opportunities.

Please don’t hesitate to get in touch, preferably with a CV and a personal
letter sent to i...@pharmetheus.com. If you have any questions in relation to
the job, feel free to contact either Elodie Plan (VP) at
elodie.p...@pharmetheus.com, or Marie Sandström (CEO) at
marie.sandst...@pharmetheus.com, directly.

We wish you a nice and relaxing summer!

Best regards,