Hi Everyone
At Mango, we have been helping companies use R since 2002. By drawing upon our
experiences of both R and the pharmaceutical industry, we have created ValidR -
a validated installation of R which addresses the industries needs to comply
with regulators, such as the FDA and 21 CFR Part 11.

Join us on the 21st of September as we share how we go about validating R and
provide a free no obligation demonstration of ValidR.

ValidR is already being used heavily across the pharmaceutical industry.

To join the webinar, please clink the link below.

Please note that a diary invitation has been sent to the nmusers group, with
incorrect time details- THIS HAS NOT been generated from Mango so please
register your attendance only by the link below. You can then select your
appropriate time zone and an invitation will be issued to you accordingly.

https://www.mango-solutions.com/validr/

Please feel free to contact myself or a member of our dedicated Pharma team via
pha...@mango-solutions.com<mailto:pha...@mango-solutions.com> if you have any
questions.

Kind regards
Christina

--

LEGAL NOTICE

This message is intended for the use of the named recipient(s) only and may
contain
confidential and / or privileged information. If you are not the intended
recipient, please
contact the sender and delete this message. Any unauthorised use of the
information
contained in this message is prohibited.

Mango Business Solutions Limited is registered in England under No. 4560258
with its
registered office at Suite 3, Middlesex House, Rutherford Close, Stevenage,
Herts, SG1 2EF,
UK.

PLEASE CONSIDER THE ENVIRONMENT BEFORE PRINTING THIS EMAIL