The Seventh Annual Indiana Clinical and Translational Sciences Institute (CTSI)
Symposium on Disease and Therapeutic Response Modeling and Simulation
November 2 and 3, 2017

Registration is now open!  Please join us for the Seventh Annual Indiana
Clinical and Translational Sciences Institute (CTSI) Symposium on Disease and
Therapeutic Response Modeling and Simulation (November 2-3, 2017) in
Indianapolis, Indiana.

This two-day program will feature speakers from Academia (Indiana University,
State University of New York [SUNY], Harvard University, Duquesne University,
University of Florida, University of North Carolina - Chapel Hill), Industry
(Eli Lilly and Company, Merck), as well as Certara, DILIsym, and FDA.

Conference Location:

Indiana University School of Medicine

IUPUI Hine Hall

875 North Street

Indianapolis, IN 46202

Registration:

Academic, Government, and Eli Lilly Employees can register for FREE using the
following link:  FREE
REGISTRATION<https://www.indiana.edu/~forms/medschool_forms/machform/view.php?id=16552>

All others can register for a FEE of $250 using the following link:  PAID
REGISTRATION
<https://indianauniv.ungerboeck.com/prod/emc00/PublicSignIn.aspx?OrgCode=10&EvtID=8177&CC=117072101212&SessionID=ejmej0fhkfd0ffleinff5&DictSeq=55&Lang=*&AppCode=REG&CultureInfo=en-US>
 **
** You will be redirected to the Indiana University Office of Conference and
Event Registration Services. Unless you have already    registered for an event
through this system in the past, you will be required to register. After doing
so, you will be redirected to the Event Registration page.

Seating is limited, so do not delay registering.  We would like to encourage
your early registration.  Whether free or paid, registrants will be responsible
for parking fees on campus.  All attendees that register by the end of
September will receive FREE PARKING in either the Tower or North Street Garage,
which is connected to Hine Hall!   Don't miss out!

Registration will be open through Thursday, October 26, 2017.

Hotel Information:

If you require assistance in finding a hotel, please contact Cheryl Weatherholt
for suggestions.

We look forward to seeing you in November!

For more information or questions, please contact:  Violeta Rodríguez Romero,
PhD (vioro...@iupui.edu<mailto:vioro...@iupui.edu>) or Cheryl Weatherholt
(weath...@iu.edu<mailto:weath...@iu.edu>)

Notes: If you are not yet sure if you are attending, please do not register
until you have made a final decision. Our catering numbers are based on the
number of registrants. If you register but don't attend, we still incur the
cost. We ask for your consideration and understanding in this matter.

We understand that plans can change. If you are unable to attend after
registering, please email Cheryl Weatherholt at
weath...@iu.edu<mailto:weath...@iu.edu>. Otherwise, NO SHOWS will be charged a
$25 fee each day. If you contact Cheryl in advance before the Symposium begins,
there will be no cancellation fee.