Dear Colleagues,

We are happy to invite you to the 11th meeting of the Pharmacometrics Network
Benelux.

Please mark the following date and time in your agenda:

When: Thursday, November 23rd 2017 - 12:00 - 18:00

Where: hosted by FAMHP, Brussels, Belgium
Victor Hortaplein/Place Victor Horta 40
1060 BRUSSELS
The FAMHP is situated next to the Brussel-Zuid/Gare du Midi train station and
therefore easy to reach with public transport. You can also park in the Q-park
car park situated under the Victor Hortaplein/Place Victor Horta

Agenda theme: "Anti-infectives in clinical practice"

Registration: you can already register by sending an e-mail to
p.j.co...@umcg.nl<mailto:p.j.co...@umcg.nl>
There is no registration fee, but registration is required for participation.
You can register until November 17th.

The meeting will include a light lunch, a coffee/tea break and drinks upon
closure.

Scientific Program
To be announced

*** CALL FOR PRESENTERS***: we are looking for volunteers to present some
modeling work related anti-infectives, please contact
anne.broc...@ablynx.com<mailto:anne.broc...@ablynx.com> by October 28th if you
wish to participate. The presentation can be a formal lecture or a work in
progress presentation where you have the opportunity to have input from the
audience.

We would like also to announce that an introductory workshop on PMX for
non-pharmacometrician will be held the morning of the same day at the FAHMP.
More details can be found there:
https://www.fagg-afmps.be/en/news/workshop_on_pharmacometrics_23_november_2017,
we count on you to distribute this invitation to your non-pharmacometrician
colleagues for whom that might be of interest.

We hope to see you in Brussels on November 23rd !

Anne Brochot
Pieter Colin
Eugène Cox
Thomas Dorlo
Charlotte van Kesteren
Marleen Laloup
Ron Mathôt
Stefaan Rossenu
Laura Sargentini
Sven van Dijkman

On Pharmacometrics Network Benelux: the initiative aims to connect
pharmacometricians in the Benelux (Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg). The
intention is to create an informal platform for the pharmacometrics community
in this region of the world (in industry, academia, hospital pharmacies as well
as regulatory bodies), with the goal to promote professional and scientific
awareness and interactions.

Stay tuned on our latest activity by joining our group on LinkedIn.

THIS E-MAIL MESSAGE IS INTENDED ONLY FOR THE USE OF THE INDIVIDUAL OR ENTITY TO
WHICH IT IS ADDRESSED AND MAY CONTAIN INFORMATION THAT IS PRIVILEGED,
CONFIDENTIAL AND EXEMPT FROM DISCLOSURE.
If the reader of this E-mail message is not the intended recipient, you are
in error, please notify us immediately at abl...@ablynx.com. Thank you for your
co-operation.
"NANOBODY" and "NANOCLONE" are registered trademarks of Ablynx N.V.