It would be better to use

$EST METHOD=1 INTERACTION MAXEVAL=0

(at least if the original model was fit with INTERACTION option and residual error model is not additive).

One option is to use Para = THETA * EXP(ETA)
You would be changing the model, but the model is not too good any way if you need to restrict Para > 0 artificially.

SIGMA should be taken from the model.

Leonid