Dear all,

We are looking for a highly motivated, enthusiastic and bright post-doc in
pharmacometrics to join our team.

The Clinical Pharmacology group at Mahidol Oxford Research Unit (MORU) is
looking for a Postdoctoral Researcher in Pharmacometrics. You will based in
Bangkok, Thailand but the employment is with the University of Oxford, UK. As a
Postdoctoral Researcher in Pharmacometrics, you will be primarily involved in
developing pharmacokinetic-pharmacodynamic models utilising clinical and
non-clinical data from Drugs for Neglected Diseases Initiative (DNDi). DNDi
works with a diverse portfolio of drugs against neglected diseases such as
leishmaniasis, Chagas disease, African sleeping sickness etc. A successful
applicant will use modelling and simulation to accelerate and inform the drug
development of novel pre-clinical and clinical compounds, as well as
traditional phase I-III clinical trial evaluations. This role require some
travel between Bangkok and Geneva, considering the collaborative nature of the
projects.

You will have a PhD in pharmacometrics/pharmacokinetics/pharmacology, with a
strong academic capacity in the form of publications or other scientific
outputs. You will be experienced in nonlinear mixed effects modelling (PK/PD
modelling). It would be desirable if you are fluent in
pharmacometric/statistical modelling software and infectious disease
pharmacology.

This is a full-time post until the 31st of August 2019, in the first instance.
Only applications received online before 12.00 midday (GMT) on 23 May 2018 will
be considered.

http://www.ndm.ox.ac.uk/current-job-vacancies/vacancy/134817-Postdoctoral-Researcher-

in-Pharmacometrics<http://www.ndm.ox.ac.uk/current-job-vacancies/vacancy/134817-Postdoctoral-Researcher-%20in-Pharmacometrics>

Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any further questions.

Best wishes
Joel

Prof. Joel Tarning
Professor of Clinical Pharmacology, University of Oxford
Visiting Professor, Mahidol University

Head of Department, Clinical Pharmacology, MORU
Tel: 66 (0) 2 203 6369   |   Cell: 66 (0) 81 489 1918   |
j...@tropmedres.ac<mailto:j...@tropmedres.ac>   |
www.tropmedres.ac<http://www.tropmedres.ac/>
Mahidol-Oxford Tropical Medicine Research Unit, Faculty of Tropical Medicine,
Mahidol University
Chalermprakiat Building, 420/6 Rajvithi Rd, Bangkok 10400, THAILAND

[cid:image002.png@01D2B92B.5C13A7D0]